As a personal trainer, you can inspire others to live healthy lifestyles. Some of the responsibilities of a personal trainer can be:
• Conducting accurate fitness assessments
• Developing exercise programs
• Creating individualized nutritional programs
• Teaching and demonstrating proper workout techniques
• Empowering, challenging, and motivating clients toward improved quality of life
About Our Professional Fitness Trainer Program:
Our hands-on training and dedicated staff are reasons Branford Hall is a smart choice for your personal training school in Massachusetts and Connecticut. The Professional Fitness Trainer program is designed to prepare students for employment in the field of fitness training. We can teach you how to design workouts and nutrition plans, track your clients’ progress, and much more.
In the field of personal fitness training, certification means credibility and marketability. Branford Hall’s Professional Fitness Trainer program prepares students to sit for two NCCA-accredited certification examinations:
• National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
• American Council on Exercise (ACE)
Through the Branford Hall curriculum, students are prepared to sit for both the NASM and ACE certification examinations.
Holding NCCA-accredited certifications represents to employers and clients that you have achieved a recognized professional level of competency in your career.
About Professional Fitness Training Career Opportunities:
Professional fitness trainers can have flexible, exciting and financially rewarding careers. You can have the opportunity to work in:
• Corporate fitness centers
• Multi-purpose health clubs
• Clients’ homes/self-employment
• Community centers