BA (Hons) Business (Marketing).
Course Type: Undergraduate
Career Path: Business / Marketing
Course Category: BA (Hons)
The BA (Hons) in Business (Marketing) degree will help you develop your understanding of the business world while specialising in marketing. The course will equip students with the knowledge and skills specific to marketing planning, strategy and communications that will lead them to become top professionals in marketing whilst also gaining a strong foundation of knowledge within business. You will acquire the necessary expertise to become a crucial part of your organisation, feeding intelligence to your management team, supporting effective decision making, attracting customers and understanding the market in your industry of choice. The programme will provide you with a practical understanding of key marketing concepts, and as a result you will be able to respond to distinct business requirements in the marketing area in a variety of contexts.
The degree will cover several marketing and business concepts, such as how to build marketing strategies, managing communications, and how to gather relevant market intelligence. You will also learn key business fundaments such as finance, understanding organisations, business processes and business analysis.
Arden University offers a flexible combination of face-to-face and online learning, which means you can access modules at your own pace and moderate your development throughout the course, supporting your learning at a pace that suits you and your daily schedule. You will be able to access multi-media course materials 24/7, whenever and wherever you need. As part of your course you will also attend online lessons, tutorials and forums. In addition, you will have ongoing support from our expert tutors to help you through your learning development during the course.
- Allow students to develop professional level skills in marketing, supplemented by an understanding of a range of business disciplines.
- Promote understanding of the key aspects of current practice in the field of marketing while acknowledging current and emerging developments in the related disciplines, local, national and global.
- Equip students with the essential skills and tools to work professionally in a business situation and to be creative and professional practitioners, when working independently and when collaborating with others as part of multidisciplinary teams.
- Equip students to work within multicultural settings and to appreciate the complexity of decision making in such contexts.
- Develop an awareness of those entrepreneurial skills which best encourage the growth of enterprise and support the creation of new businesses.
Your place of study:
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
Flexible payment plans available:
Arden University offers flexible payment plans* that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
Possible Course Requirements:
- Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Course Duration: 3 years
Campus Based: Yes
Certified by: Arden University.
The German International School of Management and Administration (GISMA), was founded by former German Chancellor, Gerhard Schröder, in 1999.
GISMA was founded with the purpose of offering internationally recognised academic management education in Germany, allowing students to reap the benefits of an international education offered in a German environment. GISMA was founded with the help of the State of Lower Saxony and several large companies located in and around Lower Saxony, such as Continental, Georgsmarienhütte, Nord/LB, Siemens, TUI and Volkswagen.
Until August 2013, GISMA was operated and financed as a public/private partnership, partially by the State of Lower Saxony and partially by the sponsoring companies, with the political rationale for GISMA to retain management talent in Germany and attract international talent to study and, subsequently, work in Germany. GISMA’s founding basis - the combination of the strong German location and the international focus of the programmes - has remained the guiding principle and rationale for the school’s existence.