Master of Professional Photography.
School: Visual Communication
IED Credits: 60
Language : English
All of the tools you need to develop your professional career in the fields of photography for Advertising and Editorial, Documentary and Reportage and Fashion and Lifestyle.
This master provides working tools that students can develop and apply in the different domains of photography. Each student can decide when to enroll on each module. We aim to teach a methodology, not a series of recipes or technical details. Our guest specialists in photography, edition, post production, lighting and communication theory will provide their own point of view and will stress the aspects of major relevance. This richness and its international spirit make this master something really special.More info
• to offer students a view of current tendencies in applied and commercial photography
• to implement the tools and knowledge used in the photography industry
• to familiarise students with contemporary working methods in the field of production, studio management, post-production, publishing and stock
• to show the cultural value of photography, forms of collaboration and creative funding models
• to analyse the challenges and limitations of the market in times of strong media convergence and downsizing
• to get to know about the history of photography in the context of design
The Master of Professional Photography is divided into three modules, three specialisation areas which you can study independently in these postgraduate programmes:
- Postgraduate Course in Fashion and Lifestyle Photography