The MBA with a concentration in Organizational Psychology and Development can provide students with the advanced knowledge and experience-based education necessary to pursue a career in business or management. Students are taught to appraise organizational culture and discuss how it shapes business effectiveness. Courses cover such interesting topics as managing change, fostering team building, recognizing human motivation factors, and developing plans for process improvement and job enrichment.
The MBA with a concentration in Organizational Psychology and Development can help prepare students to pursue career opportunities such as:
* Change Management Specialist
* Leadership Development Coordinator
* Team-Building Facilitator
* Organizational Development Specialist
* Professional Development Coordinator
Challenging, Relevant Coursework
The MBA in Organizational Psychology and Development features industry-relevant coursework taught by faculty members with real-world experience in the field. In addition to core business courses, students in this degree program must complete two concentration courses that are offered online:
* Organizational Theory. In this course, students examine how people in various types of organizations are motivated to work together in more effective ways. Students can learn how to use applied research in organizations.
* Organizational Development and Managing Change. This course encompasses theories and practices about facilitating change in groups and organizations; to include organizational design, and work redesign. Topics include managing the change process, assisting individual's and group's responses to change. Incremental and fundamental change strategies are covered.