The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in Marketing can help prepare students to develop the professional skills and knowledge needed to compete in today's global markets. This program offers a unique, market-relevant combination of comprehensive business studies and real-world applications in marketing.
The MBA with a concentration in Marketing can help prepare students interested in developing and advancing a management-level career in:
* Brand Management
* Business-to-Business Sales
* Marketing Research
* New Production Planning
* Retailing Management
Challenging, Relevant Coursework
The MBA with a concentration in Marketing features industry-relevant coursework taught by faculty members with real-world experience in the field. In addition to offering the business skills necessary to help students assume leadership roles marketing, the program covers such topics as market research, new product development, customer service management, and international marketing.
Students who successfully complete the program should be able to:
* Adapt and innovate to solve problems.
* Analyze various leader, follower, cultural, and situational characteristics that contribute to leadership, and adapt to the needs of situations, employees, and co-workers.
* Apply quantitative reasoning and analysis to business and management problems using knowledge of mathematics, statistics, finance and, economics.
* Develop plans to improve business operations.
* Apply principles of quantitative and qualitative research to business cases, and evaluate the quality of research presented based on these principles.
* Use knowledge of economic concepts, principles, and theory to critically analyze and evaluate economic problems and opportunities.
* Use critical thinking skills, including deriving the issue, understanding argument reasoning and developing conclusions.
* Discuss the opportunities provided by technology for businesses.
* Recognize and manage potential ethical and legal conflicts.
* Communicate effectively in business situations.