Classes will be taught both Italian and English
. This institution is located in Milan, Italy
- The camera
- The optic bank
- The correct exposition
- The film and its digital support
- The quality of lights and filters
- Support, static lights and electricity
- Fundamental techniques for external photo shoots
- Image analysis created and edited
- Focus on the evolution of photography throughout the years
- Selection of photography, assistants, stylist, make- up artist and hair stylist, selection of the model
- International photography agencies and photographers
- Creating your own personal portfolio
Fashion photography is definitely one of the most exciting and fascinating areas of the fashion
world. Fashion photography requires knowledge of certain processes, not only technical but also creative and commercial. Without these processes it would be impossible to compete with other professional and aspiring photographers.
Fashion photography is without a doubt one of the most important presentational tools. Uptodate
Fashion Academy offers an updated version in style and form. Its evening course proposes an enriched syllabus for passionate fashion photographers - a passion which when associated with specific techniques will produce talented professional fashion photographers.
Through fieldwork and hands-on simulation activities in the form of shoots and digital work, you
will be able to apply successfully a wide range of technical photographic skills.
is a one month course
Lessons will be held every day from Monday to Friday, from 9.30 to 12.30 and from 14.00 to 17.00 for a total amount of 144 hours.
Available date :
The whole amount for the course is composed by:
- Admission fee: Euro 400,00
- Tuition fee: Euro 295 0,00
- Total amount: Euro 3350,00
We can provide you all the necessary documents to get student visa.
We can offer our help to find accommodation
Fundamental prerequisite to attend the course is to have already turned 18 years old