How to Feel Comfortable in Any Dining Situation
The negotiating process no longer ends when you leave the office; it has only begun. In this global business environment, business is often conducted over a meal, and polished dining skills are critical. The Art of Dining is an interactive tutorial meal that provides the nuances that are so necessary for the world-class competitor to be comfortable yet able to focus on the business at hand.
This dynamic three-hour seminar gives
you an advantage in any dining situation.
After taking this seminar, you will feel comfortable dining anywhere in the world.
- Effective Business Entertaining
- Host, and Guest Duties
- Distinguishing the Reception from the Receiving Line
- Displaying Silverware Savvy
- Navigating the Place Setting
- Toasting Techniques
- Practicing Body Language at the Table
- Implementing Proper Napkin and Seating Etiquette
- Learning the Different Forms of Service
- Establishing Appropriate Table Conversation
- Distinguishing the American and Continental Styles of Dining