Manufacturers and dealerships across the country are always looking for technicians who know diesel engines and know how to fix diesel trucks, forklifts, construction equipment, and transportation refrigeration systems.
You’ll learn how diesel truck engines work. You’ll get hands-on training on the biggest and most powerful equipment and engines—Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International Truck, and others. You’ll work on it all, from preventive maintenance to computer controls and high-tech electronics including air brakes, hydraulics, and transport refrigeration. And you’ll learn essential business skills that will put you on the path to success.
Plus, you can add electives to the Diesel & Industrial Technology program like the 12-week Cummins elective program, 12-week Daimler Trucks Finish First Elective program or the 6-week International Technician Education Program (ITEP) for example. By adding these to the core program you could potentially increase your skills and your marketability. You can also combine the core program with the Automotive Technology program. You can add Ford Accelerated Credential Training (FACT), Nissan Automotive Technician Training (NATT), BMW Fast Track, or Toyota Professional Automotive Training (TPAT) elective programs. You can even leave out the industrial part and combine Diesel and Automotive Technology.
No matter which program you choose, you’ll get the skills you need and the career opportunities you’re looking for.
* Diesel & Industrial Technology core program 45 weeks
* Diesel & Industrial Technology with Cummins elective 57 weeks
* Diesel & Industrial Technology with DTNA Finish First elective 57 weeks
* Automotive & Diesel Technology core program 69 weeks
* Automotive & Diesel Technology with BMW FastTrack 81 weeks
* Automotive & Diesel Technology with Ford FACT 84 weeks
* Automotive & Diesel Technology with Toyota TPAT 78 weeks
* Automotive & Diesel Technology with Cummins elective 81 weeks
* Automotive, Diesel & Industrial Technology core program 75 weeks
* Automotive, Diesel & Industrial Technology with BMW FastTrack 87 weeks
* Automotive, Diesel & Industrial Technology with Ford FACT 90 weeks
* Automotive, Diesel & Industrial Technology with Toyota TPAT 84 weeks
* Automotive, Diesel & Industrial Technology with Nissan NATT 84 weeks
* Automotive, Diesel & Industrial Technology with Cummins 87 weeks
* Automotive, Diesel & Industrial Technology with DTNA Finish First elective 87 weeks
* Automotive, Diesel & Industrial Technology with International ITEP 81 weeks
Our Diesel & Automotive Technology programs offer:
* Hands-on training
* Dedicated, experienced instructors
* Strong industry connections
* NATEF/ASE certification credits
* Snap-On tool kit for graduates ($1000 value)
* Lots of student support