In the past few years, increasing attention has been given to "business niceties," those little things denoting class and style. In fact, etiquette has become as integral to a professional image as technical knowledge. Entering the workforce today, young professionals need these tools to be on the cutting edge. Of course we take for granted your know-how and intellectual ability to do your job. Our job is to polish the skills necessary to be successful in the business arena. The program is designed to load your toolbox with some valuable, easy -to-use tools that will help you reach your professional goals. This program is designed to help you OUTCLASS THE COMPETITION, while having fun.
Seminars: All programs are 3-4 hours and meet once.
Professional Business Savvy,
Professional Dining Savvy,
Employment and You,
Benefits of From School To Career Programs:
- To provide useful and valuable lessons in contemporary etiquette.
- To provide exercises developed to impart an understanding of etiquette and communication skills of the business arena.
- To provide guidelines that help participants gain confidence.
- To teach self-discipline and respect for others through etiquette.
- To teach methods of job readiness training from school to career.
- To expose participants to a multitude of career options and work settings.
- How to dress for success.