This 129 semester credit hour program prepares students with the necessary skills and academic knowledge for entry-level or management training positions in health care management as well as various other business enterprises, such as business administration and human resources.
Upon completion of their program, the student should be able to:
Potential Job Position Titles
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize industry standard accounting principles, accounting based software, and principles to analyze financial information in order to support and evaluate managerial decision-making.
- Demonstrate the ability to formulate strategic and operational business solutions typically encountered during normal operation of a small or mid-sized entity utilizing a range of management tools within an ethical environment.
- Demonstrate mastery of industry standard spreadsheets, databases, and accounting systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to define and articulate organizational, operational, ethical, legal, and managerial issues impacting the health care industry.
- Health Care Administrator
- Medical Office Manager
- Client Services Representative
- Office Manager