Comments about Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a concentration in Marketing - At the institution - Atlanta - GA - Georgia
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a concentration in Marketing is designed to deliver a solid foundation for business marketing professionals by combining a core education in business with a focus on topics relevant to various marketing careers. The BBA also provides a foundation for students who wish to pursue an advanced degree at the Master's level. The BBA degree meets the lower-levels requirement (180 credits) of the Master of Business Administration (MBA).
The BBA with a concentration in Marketing can help prepare students interested in developing and advancing a career in:
* Corporate marketing
* Advertising agencies
* PR firms
* Sales departments
Challenging, Relevant Coursework
The BBA in Marketing features industry-relevant coursework taught by faculty members with real-world experience in the field. Key topics addressed in this degree program include the steps to planning, implementing and evaluating marketing strategies; the market research process; an overview of consumer behaviors; and the complexities of international marketing.
Students who successfully complete the program should be able to:
* Assess decisions and employ methods for improving decision making.
* Apply teambuilding and leadership skills.
* Apply mathematical, statistical, and research techniques to analyze contemporary business practices and functions.
* Apply the concepts and principles of finance and accounting to make effective decisions.
* Discuss operations management practices and principles used in the current business environment.
* Explain macroeconomic and microeconomic concepts and how they relate to the management of domestic and global organizations.
* Discuss the implications of technology and the Internet on today's businesses.
* Communicate effectively in business situations.
* Recognize and manage potential ethical and legal conflicts.
Concentration courses for this program include:
* Marketing Management Concepts
* Marketing Research Concepts
* Buyer Behavior and Marketing Strategy
* International Marketing Strategy