The AIU Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a concentration in Entertainment and Sports Marketing is a great way to lay the groundwork for an exciting career in the fast-paced world of entertainment and sports marketing. In addition to industry-current information and insights, the program also is designed to provide a comprehensive education, which can help you prepare for a career in the business world or advanced studies.
The Bachelor of Business Administration provides a foundation for students who wish to pursue an advanced degree at the Master's level. The BBA degree meets the lower-levels requirement (180 credits) of the Master of Business Administration (MBA).
The BBA with a concentration in Entertainment and Sports Marketing can help prepare students interested in developing and advancing a career as a:
* Sports Marketing Manager
* Entertainment Marketing Manager
* Promotion and Marketing Coordinator
* Director of Mobile and Entertainment Marketing
* Entertainment Sales Executive
* Sports Licensing Account Manager
Challenging, Relevant Coursework
The BBA in Entertainment and Sports Marketing features industry-relevant coursework taught by faculty members with real-world experience in the field. Students are given the opportunity to learn about the history of modern sports, discover the relationship between social change and the sports and entertainment industries, and gain an understanding of the legal and ethical issues associated with the field.
Students who successfully complete the program should be able to:
* Assess decisions and employ methods for improving decision making.
* Apply teambuilding and leadership skills.
* Apply mathematical, statistical, and research techniques to analyze contemporary business practices and functions.
* Apply the concepts and principles of finance and accounting to make effective decisions.
* Discuss operations management practices and principles used in the current business environment.
* Explain macroeconomic and microeconomic concepts and how they relate to the management of domestic and global organizations.
* Discuss the implications of technology and the Internet on today's businesses.
* Communicate effectively in business situations.
* Recognize and manage potential ethical and legal conflicts.
Concentration courses for this program include:
* Introduction to Entertainment and Sports Marketing
* Psychology and Sociology of Entertainment and Sports
* Introduction to Sports Entertainment Law & Agency
* Ethics and Social Responsibility in Sports & Entertainment