Bachelor of Arts in Theology:
- Ten courses in Theology: THEO 101 or THEO 102, THEO 103, THEO 104,
THEO 204, THEO 206, THEO 305 and THEO 405, plus three elective Theology courses, two of which must be numbered 300 or above.
- Critical Thinking and Communication Courses: WRTG 109, SPEC 111 and either PHIL 110 or WRTG 159.
- Liberal Arts Foundation Courses: Theology majors are required to satisfy the University's Liberal Arts Foundation requirements.
- Senior Seminar: THEO 27IR
Students may choose to have a Theology major with a specific emphasis by choosing their elective theology courses as suggested below:
- Pastoral Ministry: THEO 308 plus an internship.
- Religious Education: THEO 307 along with EDUC 210, EDUC 250, PSYC 280 and EDUC 318. Arrangements will be made for student teaching at the elementary and/or secondary level.
- Peace and Justice: THEO 200 plus one-hour courses in the Church’s Social Teachings and Liberation Theology.