Comments about Associate in Applied Science - Health Services Administration - At the institution - New York - NY - New York
* Curricula that focus on the structure and dynamics of the healthcare industry
* Exploration of the role and contributions of hospitals, rehabilitation centers, long-term care facilities, and practitioners
* Opportunities to explore interactions between healthcare providers and private and governmental funding agencies
* Emphasis on the technology and specialized software for information management and administrative purposes to collect, process, and use information essential to the industry and its clients
* Internship in a health services organization that allows students to apply their education in the workplace
* Seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees
Berkeley College’s programs in Health Services familiarize students with the expanding health services industry and provide them with the important business and technology skills required to succeed in this increasingly complex business. Curricula, grounded in business administration and technology, explore the operations and challenges of organizations delivering and supporting health services.
90 QUARTER CREDIT HOURS REQUIRED FOR GRADUATION
In the final quarter most on-site courses are offered only during the late afternoon and early evening so as not to interfere with internships.