Located atop 200 beautiful acres of tree-lined hills in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, Seton Hill University offers an inspirational setting for a life-changing education. Symbolized by our campus' lofty location is a point of view that has the power to transform the toughest challenges into timely opportunities. To ...
Course fee: By Request
Location: Greensburg PA
Study Mode: At the institution
ED 201 Instr'l Strat. for Inclsive Educ.Current teaching techniques across the curriculum are stressed in this class. Topics covered include Bloom’s Taxonomy, instructional objectives, motivation and retention theories, cooperative learning, inclusive practices,...
Located atop 200 beautiful acres of tree-lined hills in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, Seton Hill University offers an inspirational setting for a life-changing education. Symbolized by our campus' lofty location is a point of view that has the power to transform the toughest challenges into timely opportunities. To turn everyday problems into unexpected potential. To change the way students think about life and learning.
Founded by the Sisters of Charity in 1885, Seton Hill started out as a small liberal arts college for women. It has since grown into a 2000-student coeducational university. A Catholic university, Seton Hill embraces students of all faiths, and has continued to follow a sole mission - to educate students to think and act critically, creatively, and ethically as productive members of society, committed to transforming the world.
Seton Hill Quick Facts
* Catholic, coeducational liberal arts university
* Founded by the Sisters of Charity in 1885
* A coeducational University since 2002 (formerly a women's college)
* More than 30 undergraduate programs
* 12 graduate programs
* Adult Degree Program
* Honors Program
* Most popular majors: business, art, psychology, music, biology
* Signature degree programs: health sciences, visual and performing arts, Wukich Center for Entrepreneurial Opportunities (business programs)
* Five academic divisions: Education, Humanities, Natural and Health Sciences, Social Sciences, Visual and Performing Arts
* Seton Hill students represent 33 states and 16 countries
* Total enrollment: 2,145
* 740 students reside on campus
* 94% student job placement rate after graduation
* More than 40 campus clubs and student organizations
* 200-acre main hilltop campus located in Greensburg, Pa., with new Performing Arts Center, Visual Arts Center and Center for Family Therapy located in Greensburg's historic cultural district
* 35 miles from Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Home of the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Seton Hill medical school, the National Catholic Center for Holocaust Education and the E-Magnify Women's Business Center
* Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
* Named one of the Best Baccalaureate Colleges in the North Region by U.S. News & World Report and a Best Northeastern College by the Princeton Review in 2009
* Athletics programs compete in NCAA Division II, West Virginia Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (WVIAC)
* Mascot: the Griffin
* School colors: crimson and gold
* University motto: Hazard yet Forward