Master of Business Adminstration degrees
are the most sought-after degrees in the world because of their value to people in business and administration. An MBA
Business Knowledge – Our MBA program provides business strategies and concepts and teaches you how to use these skills in practical life and day-to-day business operations.
Leadership Abilities – Our MBA education provides rigorous training, assignments, reports, presentations and group projects. These skills set you apart and help make you a leader.
Networking – Alliances and networks are formed with classmates and professors, which provide invaluable resources for years to come.
Our MBA program will prepare students with the skills and knowledge to make decisions based on analysis and concrete data versus “gut feelings.”
As students you will learn:
- Tools for quantitative analysis
- Deeper knowledge of finance and accounting
- Broader perspective on the market environment
- Fundamental understanding of other business functions
Consider the following:
- The US Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that employment of accountants is expected to grow by 18 percent between 2005 and 2016.
- The passage of the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002 has created new or enhanced standards for public companies and accounting firms.
- Pennsylvania Senate Bill 838, signed in July, 2008, requires anyone sitting for a CPA exam to have 150 credit hours of higher education.
In response to these developments, the MBA program at Delaware Valley College has a concentration in accounting
that meets the needs of the accounting industry, government regulations, and student career development in accounting. Classes in the accounting program are offered during the day (4+1 program), at night, and online.