Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in International Business - Atlanta - GA - Georgia - I128
1 MBA International MBA Atlanta - GA
Method: At the institution
Speak directly and without obligation to
American InterContinental University - Georgia
Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in International Business - Atlanta - GA - Georgia
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in International Business can equip student with the specialized knowledge and industry insights that can help develop or advance their business or management career opportunities in an increasingly global marketplace. Students are challenged to analyze the legal or regulatory environment in which international businesses function, and they are taught to develop strategic solutions to international business management problems and to provide leadership while building capacity in international business.
The MBA with a concentration in International Business can help prepare students to pursue career opportunities such as:
* International Business Consultant
* International Account Executive
* International Business Development Manager
* Trade and Competitiveness Specialist
* Business Development Officer (International)
* Operations Manager (International)
Challenging, Relevant Coursework
The MBA in International Business features industry-relevant coursework taught by faculty members with real-world experience in the field. In addition to core business courses, students in this degree program must complete two concentration courses that are offered online:
* Legal and Regulatory Environment in International Business. This course provides a review of the key 21st-century issues facing global enterprises in which business issues are determined by legal strategies and the legal regulatory environment. The course begins with a consideration of state responsibility for acts that affect private enterprise (e.g. expropriation); the regulation of the environmental impact of business activities in foreign countries; the rise of international regulation of trade in services and labor; international sales of goods; international transportation; international financing; and taxation.
* International Management and Leadership. This course examines the role national culture plays in managing people and developing managerial systems at the international, multinational, and global level. The course includes analysis of how different national/regional cultures affect issues such as employee motivation, group dynamics, leadership, negotiation, conflict resolution, communication patterns, and approaches to organizational change.
- OnlineSchool: Argosy University - Online